Click Here to Download the Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY.
- PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES AND DECISIONS, CONSENT TO USE AND RELEASE OF CLAIMS. By entering this sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all sweepstakes rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the sweepstakes. Participation in this sweepstakes constitutes participant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Taymark, Inc., its parents, affiliates, employees and agents (collectively, “Taymark”), which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respect. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Taymark and its parents, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the sweepstakes, including without limitation, (a) unauthorized human intervention in the sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) personal injury, death, and property damage; and (f) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participants fully and unconditionally release all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of their entry, name or likeness.
- ELIGIBILITY. This sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents 14 years of age and older, participants must have parental consent to enter if under 18 years of age. Proof of age, parental consent and identity must be furnished upon request. Employees, agents, independent dealers and affiliates of Taymark and its agents, affiliates and immediate family members of all such persons, are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes. Taymark reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend, or amend this sweepstakes at any time for any reason. Taymark further reserves the right to amend these sweepstakes rules at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion. Taymark reserves the right to disqualify any participant for any reason, including, but not limited to, violation of these Official Rules, copyright infringement or infringement of the rights of a third-party.
- TO ENTER. This sweepstakes will run on or about August 21, 2016 through October 13, 2016. (“Contest Period”). To enter this contest, participants are asked to: (i) navigate to the following website: http://www.officialcostumes.com (the “Website”); (ii) follow instructions to complete the entry form provided, including participant’s name, address, telephone number, email address Please only one entry per person and e-mail address. By submitting an entry, participants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Persons submitting entries under false pretenses will be disqualified. Taymark is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind. Taymark is not responsible for any lost or misdirected mail sent by participant or Taymark. This sweepstakes may not be combined with any other offers.
Participant’s submission signifies agreement by participant to grant Taymark a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual license to publicly display participant’s entry. Participant further certifies that the entry submitted does not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or other intellectual property belonging to any third party. Taymark reserves the right to remove from the contest website and disqualify any entry which Taymark, in its sole discretion, determines to be offensive, illegal, in violation of any privacy or other third party rights, or for any other reason. By entering, participant also agrees that Taymark may publish participant’s name and entry on Taymark’s website, or in such other media or formats as Taymark may elect without any compensation.
- PRIZES. There will be one (2) Grand Prize winners selected by Taymark on October 14, 2016. The criteria that Taymark will use to determine the winner from among all Eligible Entries will be random selection of all entries received. The winners who are selected as the grand prize winners will receive a five hundred ($500) Official Costumes’ Merchandise Certificate. The prizes total $1,000.00. In addition to the grand prize drawing held on October 14, 2016 there will also be weekly drawings beginning September 9, 2016 in which one (1) winner will receive a fifty ($50) dollar Official Costumes’ Merchandise Certificate. All certificates are valid one year after the issue date. Merchandise certificates will be mailed to the winners via USPS.
The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. For example, if Taymark receives 1,000 Eligible Entries, your chances of winning will be 1 in 1,000.
The winner’s nominations will also be publicly posted to the Official Costumes’ website (www.officialcostumes.com) after prizes are accepted in accordance with these Official Rules. The winners are responsible for taxes and all other costs or expenses not listed above. All decisions of the sweepstakes are final, binding and non-negotiable. No prize may be transferred or substituted and the Merchandise Certificate(s) may not be exchanged for cash value.
- IDENTIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. Taymark will notify the potential winners at the information provided on the entry form on or about the week of October 9, 2016. The potential winners will be required to sign and return to Taymark a copy of these Official Rules, a form releasing Taymark from all claims, any other documentation deemed necessary by Taymark in its sole discretion, and a W-9 form no later than October 31, 2016 in order to receive the prize.
- SPONSOR: This sweepstakes is sponsored by Taymark, Inc. with an address of 4875 White Bear Parkway, White Bear Lake, MN 55110.
AUTHORIZATION AND RELEASE
I am a legal resident of the United States and am 14 years of age or older.
I represent that (a) I unconditionally agree to and accept the Official Rules of the Official Costumes Super Sweepstakes (“Contest”), (b) I have complied with the Official Rules, and (c) I have perpetrated no fraud or deception in entering the Contest or in claiming any prize.
I agree to release and hold harmless Taymark, as well as its related companies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, attorneys, and advisors, whether individually or collectively, in their personal, and professional capacities (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out my of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to any injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from my participation in the Contest or any prize obtained by me through the Contest. I understand that there may be elements of the prize that Taymark does not control and which may be administered by third parties which may result in events or circumstances beyond Taymark’s control. Taymark does not warrant that the prize will meet my expectations. I understand that I redeem this prize at my own risk.
In no event shall Taymark be liable hereunder for incidental, special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages even if advised in advance of the possibility for such damage.
I hereby authorize Taymark to use my name for such purposes as it chooses, including, but not limited to, company publications, whether circulated to employees of the company or to others, training presentations, advertising, promotions and other trade or business uses. This authorization extends to all media including but not limited to print, video, and electronic media.
I release Taymark from all claims for consideration and all other claims of any nature related to the use of my name or likeness for such purposes.
Name (Please Print)
PARENT CONSENT FORM
If the person named above is a minor in his/her state of residence, the following section must be completed by his/her parent or legal guardian.
Child’s First Name: _____________________________
Child’s Last Name: _____________________________
Parent/Guardian’s First Name: _____________________________
Parent/Guardian’s Last Name: _____________________________
Relation to Child: _____________________________
Parent or Guardian’s Phone Number: _____________________________
Parent or Guardian’s Signature: ___________________________________________
Return To Contest Entry Form